You’re in good hands
The fun started when Ten Ten Limited was founded by Louisa Rook, who has over 20-years’ experience in sales and marketing incorporating 10 years of executive support roles. Her vision was to establish a business founded on exceptional customer service and to work “outside the box”. Changing the way we work by bringing together talented collaborators, working in different locations and on a variety of platforms.
What does TenTen mean?
Apart from the fact that we give 10 out of 10 service, did you know…
10 – 10 is a police call for an officer requiring immediate assistance.
We think that we can offer businesses in need immediate assistance.
We understand that need for urgent support and will be there to provide it whenever you feel overwhelmed or isolated in business, give us a call and we are here to help solve your problems. You will undoubtedly feel relieved.
Our Core Values
We Make It Easy
- We solve our community’s problems.
- We do the things that our community don’t want to do or that can’t do.
- We tailor our solutions.
- We offer tools to simplify processes and systems.
- We’re available and reliable.
- We make things less complicated.
We Pursue Excellence
- We provide a first class service and strive for excellence in our delivery.
- We like to exceed expectations and wowing our community.
- We like to add value along the way for an experience you will remember.
- We make a difference every day to our community.
- We add a personal touch to a digital world and treat our community in a special way.
- We gain feedback to reiterate, reiterate and reiterate. Looking for continuous improvements and challenging the status quo.
- We strive to provide quality work.
- We are the go to people to getting it done.
We Value Our Community
- We are committed to a shared and collaborative approach.
- We acknowledge our responsibility to our customers, colleagues, suppliers and associates.
- We encourage our community to learn, develop and succeed.
- We develop strong relationships with our community.
- We listen to what our customers want and understand their business.
We are Trustworthy
- We provide professional services based on doing the right thing.
- We are committed to maintaining confidentiality in all matters.
- We want to feel safe and secure in dealing with our people.
- Security of data.
- Keeping you informed and that we’re on it.
- We remain confidential with all client matters.
- We provide highly professional services based on doing the right think.
- We build trust with our people.
Meet the Team that make it all happen
Owner & Chief Collaborator
After graduating from University, Louisa joined a passionate family run business specialising in tea, coffee and fine bakery, Bettys & Taylors of Harrogate. This long-established business taught her the fundamentals of outstanding customer service. She has maintained this emphasis on high quality service throughout her career.
As a Business Manager working in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry has given Louisa an excellent foundation and the necessary skills to be a well organised event and project planner.
Then moving into Executive support roles for CEOs, Board members, Directors and General Managers. Louisa understands the needs and demands of busy people.
Working in a multitude of industries, sectors and countries, Louisa enjoys helping people cope with their busy work schedules and is proactive in finding solutions and efficiencies.
Creative and Technical Mastermind
David has over 25 years business experience within the corporate sector throughout Europe and Australasia including working for companies such as Coca Cola.
We don’t just “build web sites”, we deliver a full personal service to our clients, understanding your business and more importantly your customers needs is at the heart of what we do. You won’t get technical jargon and industry double speak, we will explain to you our services in a way that is easy to understand whether it is brand building through graphic design, creating dynamic web sites, creating a kick-arse email marketing or getting your website up the search engine rankings.
Visual content used on a website is arguably as important as the written content, David is also a professional photographer and can provide photography services for any client that do not have imagery of their products or services.
Jessica has over 15 years’ experience in Marketing, Brand Management, Public Relations and Sales both in New Zealand and in the UK. She has worked in a range of businesses, from a family business to a multi-national. Her last position before setting up on her own was with the iconic NZ brand, Bell Tea.
Working in SMEs with small teams means Jessica is equipped with a broad range of skills and has a very hands-on approach. She is also very comfortable reporting and presenting to different levels and meeting financial budgets.
Jessica is very interested in sustainability. She has experience in helping businesses identify their own sustainable goals and supporting them to achieve them.
Nadene is an experienced administrator and has over 10 years of experience in a range of roles including program coordination, administration & event management. She prides herself on her organisational and time management skills and believes the client always comes first.
Nadene has a Bachelor of Physical Education and enjoys being active in the great outdoors. She has recently made a lifestyle move to Northland where she is enjoying the change of pace and being able to work flexibly in a range of administration & sport related roles.
Jenny is an experienced administrator. Having worked in the conference & event management industry for many years, Jenny knows how to deliver a memorable event.
With experience also in medical, wellbeing practices and a qualified reflexologist, means she is able to provide a well balanced approach to work and to assist those she works with.
Rest of Team
The Shy People
We have an extended hub of talented professional collaborators that support all areas of business but just aren’t quite ready to show their faces. They work behind the scenes to create magic for our customers, from;
- data analytics
- social media